Protection Orders


In terms of the Domestic Violence Act, 1998, if you feel that you’re a victim of any act of domestic violence, you can approach your local Police Station and request assistance in bringing an application for a protection order.  

If you are a victim of domestic violence (i.e., a complainant), we can assist with Applying for a protection order, and, once the matter is set down for hearing in the relevant Magistrate’s Court, we can represent you and argue the matter.


If you are served with legal documents pertaining to a protection order (i.e., if you are a Respondent-being the person who is alleged to have committed an act of domestic violence), we can assist in defending such an Application. We do the same in regards to protection orders in terms of harassment.

Enquiry Form

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.